PMSA block making machines are for the manufacture of concrete bricks, blocks and paving. The machines are manufactured to heavy-duty standards to ensure long life, high performance and the manufacture of quality products.
- 30 mm hard-wearing pins are secured by locking plates and fitted to M30 self-aligning swivel bearings for trouble-free, long-life operation
- Hard-chromed columns and split Vesco-nylon bushes for easy replacement and maximum wear resistance
- Heavy-duty balancing shaft to keep the machine tamper perfectly aligned
- Machine tamper and vibrator tables are precision ground
- The two 7.5kW single-shaft vibrators are mounted on a single vibration table for vertical directional vibration
- Hard-wearing mould boxes and tampers are precision made to customer specifications
- Fully automatic operation with variable frequency vibration
- Complete with hydraulic and electronic control panels
- Supplied with P1000 or P1500 counter-current pan mixer
- Semi or fully automatic weigh batching, pallet and product handling systems
- Production capacity of 130 000 bricks or 70 000 pavers or 1 500 pallets of hollow blocks per 9-hour shift (depending on product size)
- Electronic PLC control allows for change of pre-vibration, change of feed box movement, number of feed strokes and number of pre-vibrations, while the machine is in operation. This means instant adaptation to changing moisture contents and aggregate consistency without stopping the machine.
- High-performance hydraulics
- Ceramic lining of feed box(es) table
- Hydraulic oil cooling and/or heating systems
- Pneumatic mould clamping
- Linear and shaft encoders to replace proximity switches
- Top feed / secondary feed for colouring the tops of bricks and pavers
PMSA provides turnkey operations for complete concrete block plants to suit customer requirements – from manual chain conveyor and gantry systems to fully automatic handling plants with pallet stackers, de-stackers, curing chambers and product packer heads.
Souce : https://www.engnetglobal.com/c/c.aspx/PAN021/productdetail/vb4vb4x-block-making-machines